The EEI Defence and Security department are responsible for the provision of highly skilled and highly qualified RPAS operators, able to support any Contractor Owned, Contractor Operated (COCO) or Government Owned, Contractor Operated (GOCO) task. Our people are all security accredited and maintain operational currency on several platforms, including MQ-9A.
We maintain a system agnostic approach to our delivery that is not tied to a particular platform, maintaining a high level of flexibility for our customers and ensuring the right effect can be achieved. All that is required is a short system work-up and our experts are quickly able to begin delivering. We have a proven pedigree working in the Nordic region and have demonstrated the benefit our expertise can bring to any situation. Our Central Flying School accredited instructors can efficiently design, develop, and deliver both train-the-trainer and direct operator training to customers using the tried and tested Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) process, which remains the gold-plated military training process used by the UK MOD.
Our highly experienced team can provide:
- Highly experienced and qualified operational crews to deliver any tasking worldwide.
- A highly agile organisation capable of deploying to austere locations at short notice.
- Significant experience in the mission planning environment for new and established operational areas.
- Capable of providing the full end-to-end operational solution.
- Safety Management System expertise.
- Instructional delivery for all crew members if required.
- Design, development, and delivery of Emergency Procedure (EP) training.
- Design and development of all required Training documentation.
EEI’s Defence and Security department has a broad remit working with many Defence customers, both at home in the UK and on a wider, global scale. We support the newly founded Technical Services department of EEI delivering a Swarming Autonomous Resupply System for a MOD customer and are now developing options on how we can support the MQ-9B Protector, which is due to enter service next year and will become the world’s first certified RPAS.
It seems clear that in the Defence and Security sector, the use of RPAS continues to grow at pace across all weight classes. EEI remain ready and able to support both UK and international governments with their RPAS endeavours through our proven delivery of the highest quality of service.