RUSTA Training Manager – EEI would like to hear from proactive, professional individuals who can work individually or as part of a team and can represent EEI’s high standards to our customers.
At Eagle Eye Innovations Ltd we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver results through people. Our team is the most experienced available within the Unmanned Aviation industry and we are passionate about delivering our vision; To make the best UAS training accessible to all.
Our team of professionals span the full spectrum of UAS operations and we are proud that we place our people and our culture at the heart of our business.
training manager – what we’re looking for
- Credible experience in either a Training Manager, Operations or Team Leader/Manager role.
- Highly Organised.
- Planning Skills Required.
- Ability to manage time and workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of O365 software.
Highly competitive based on qualifications, experience, and skills.
- 28 days paid leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- AXA Healthcare private medical insurance, including dental and optical benefits, with zero policy excess and options to upgrade to family cover.
- Business travel insurance including death in service.
- Company contributions into a Nest Personal Pension Scheme.
- Personal company provided IT.
- Professional and personal development support.
- Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award employer providing up to an additional 10 days leave to support Military Reservist commitments.