Learn about Eagle Eye Innovations and the people at the heart of the organisation.
RPAS / RPAS Sensor Operator
OPERATORS AND/OR INSTRUCTORS
EEI would like to hear from proactive, professional individuals who can work individually or as part of a team and can represent EEI’s high standards to our Customers. Please enquire with your CV if you are available, or will become available, within the next 6-months and beyond.
key areas of expertise
Credible RPAS / RPAS experience across any weight class of aircraft, including:
- Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) RPAS (MQ-1, RQ-1, MQ-9, Watchkeeper, Hermes or equivalent)
- Class 2 (>25kgs to 150kgs) RPAS experience
- Sub-25kgs RPAS / Drone experience
- Expertise of operating various sensor suites including EO/IR payloads, Thermal, Hyperspectral, WAMI and RADAR
Highly competitive based on qualifications, experience, and skills.
- 28 days paid leave, plus Bank Holidays
- AXA Healthcare private medical insurance, including dental and optical benefits, with zero policy excess and options to upgrade to family cover
- Gym membership
- Business travel insurance including death in service
- Company contributions into a Nest Personal Pension Scheme
- Personal company provided IT
- Professional and personal development support